Welcome to the Speedpro Canada franchise recruiting and information web site!
This may be your first step in a lifelong dream of entrepreneurship or perhaps you’re looking for some career independence. Regardless of the reason you’re here, WELCOME!
Did you know franchises in Canada employ over 1.5 million Canadians? Yes, franchise owners are a significant contributor to Canada’s economic fiber. Here are a few more interesting franchising facts to consider as you start to look at franchising opportunities in Canada and whether franchising is a good fit for you and your goals.
- Canada is one of the franchise capitals of the world surpassed only by the United States
- A Canadian franchise opens every 2 hours 365 days a year
- Franchising represents over $100 billion in sales annually and continues to grow
- There are over 75,000 franchise locations in Canada
- There are over 1,000 different types of franchise opportunities to consider
Now, here are a few Speedpro franchise facts you will most certainly find interesting:
- Speedpro is a major participant in the Business Services sector, our products are called Visual Communications. Used by businesses to improve their brand recognition and sales activity or as information to clients and prospects.
- Speedpro is Canada’s leader in high quality large format imagery including; tradeshow, indoor signage, outdoor signage, displays/exhibits, reprographics, building wraps and vehicle wraps. Speedpro takes visual communications to the next level and our commitment to superior customer service and top-drawer quality is unparalleled. Speedpro is applying larger-than-life, stunning, full color graphics that convey visual messages in emotionally powerful ways.
- Speedpro is a network of nationwide, executive-managed locations focused on the supply and service of graphics and signage to mainly business clientele within a specified geographic trading area.
- Speedpro Canada is a Business Franchise and which licenses the products, the systems, management supports and marketing to operate a successful, profitable business.
- Speedpro has 20 years of Canadian franchise experience. We know what it takes to be a good franchisee and how to assist a new franchise grow their business to profitability. Our proven processes systematic franchise operations provide your new business with a significantly improved chance of success.
Speedpro franchises make money and are scalable to large levels. Some of the features are:
- Business to Business concept (working with professional business customers)
- Monday – Friday operations (open normal business hours)
- Huge growth capability (Really no limits)
- Strong in a weak economy (Speedpro continues to post record growth)
A Proven System
Speedpro franchise owners use a tested and proven operating system that eliminates obstacles and presents business opportunities. Every franchisee receives; training, opening assistance, accounting systems, established suppliers, manuals and use of the trademarks. The all important "learning curve" helps prevent the franchisee from repeating previous mistakes and provides information on inventory levels, store design, competition, pricing structure and operational data drawn from the entire system.